HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) adjusts your tax code. We apply this code to your pension payments.

If you think your code is wrong, or you have any questions, you’ll need to contact HMRC direct using the following details:

Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs
South Wales Area
16th Floor, Phase 11 Building
CF14 5YA
United Kingdom

Telephone 0300 200 3300 (+44 135 53 9022 if phoning from overseas) quoting the reference: 948/W1250C

Visit HMRC’s web page on pensioner tax.